Each year, large numbers of sellers utilize a Adwords campaign as their biggest medium when it comes to advertising over the net. Why do they use Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are carried out via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of countless search engine rankings display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in a large number of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually every language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are now shown on over a million websites, too! This audience, in conjunction with the people who use Google for his or her internet search engine, is really vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of the time that each and every person on the planet goes toward the net for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is an easy, affordable yet powerful strategy to market a company’s services and goods. Simultaneously, it sometimes provides better prospective results since the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim directly on a specific segment in the market.
With an intelligently run online advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent services or products can contest with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming number of Google AdWords marketers engage in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Given the vast market available from Google, how can this be? Truth is, many reasons exist for like:
1. Neglecting to realize that 90% of all the keywords lead to inadequate targeted traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely in the dark regarding how to get highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize that there are great online research tools or, in fact, using them.
In comparison, a Adwords professional uses niche research tools (many free) to locate long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the greater)
* Less than 30,000 competing pages on yahoo for each keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying a lot of for AdWords ads and being too lower in their ad position.
Very few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this is a crucial component of a successful AdWords campaign.
Actually, just a relative handful of individuals who advertise on Google have even been aware of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for instance, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the real difference between a successful and a failed campaign as the identical ad run with some other headlines differs tremendously in its returns. Quite literally, one particular word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is not uncommon to get a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five or ten times over but a majority of webmasters who definitely are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns take it within the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all targeted traffic to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the easiest way out. Rather than A/B test every single ad, every landing page, they are content to go with what ads and landing pages that appeal to them rather than for their targeted potential prospects. For such folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure will be the realistic option.
8. Neglecting to increase the performance of their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits will probably elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Build it and they can come” strategy. But, the failure of many presents a Golden Possibility to those webmasters who spend some time and expend the time and effort to figure out how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers take advantage of tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For such entrepreneurs that which was true for Apollo 9 holds true for them: failure is not a choice. But, success and profits are!